Why to Use
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
*World Health Organisation. Implementing the new recommendations on the clinical management of diarrhoea: guidelines for policy makers and programme managers (2006)
Directions for Use
- Remove 2 tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL of fresh, cold drinking water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
When to Use
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Recommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea
first 6 hours
Do not exceed the maximum daily dosage.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per tablet):
|Citric acid||672 mg|
Contains 156 mg of potassium per 200 mL dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 276 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 5.52 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, mannitol.
No added gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Store below 30°C.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Do not ingest the cap. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.