Why to Use
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
*World Health Organisation. Implementing the new recommendations on the clinical management of diarrhoea: guidelines for policy makers and programme managers (2006)
Directions for Use
- Do not dilute. Sip slowly.
- Refrigerate after opening and discard after 1 month.
When to Use
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Recommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea:
|Age in years||Recommended
|Under 12 months||100 mL every 90 mins||1000 mL|
|1–3 years||100 mL every 90 mins||1400 mL|
|3–6 years||100 mL every 60 mins||2000 mL|
|6–12 years||100 mL every 30 mins||2600 mL|
|12–Adult||200 mL every 30 mins||4000 mL|
Do not exceed the maximum daily dosage.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 100 mL):
|Glucose monohydrate||1.6 g|
|Citric acid monohydrate||480 mg|
|Sodium from Sodium chloride||98 mg|
|Potassium from Potassium citrate||80 mg|
Contains 86 mg of potassium per 100 mL dose.
Contains 106 mg of sodium per 100 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.2 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tartrazine.
No added gluten and artificial flavours.
Store below 30°C.
Do not freeze. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.